Ddecore inc. respects your concerns about privacy and value the relationship we have with you. This Privacy Notice describes the types of personal information we collect on www.ddecore.com (the “Site”), how we use the information, with which we share it, and the choices available regarding our use of the information. We also describe the measures we take to protect the security of the information and how to contact us about our privacy practices.
This Privacy Notice does not apply to Ddecore inc. sites that have their own separate privacy policies or notices.
• Information We Collect
• How We Use the Information We Collect
• On-line Tracking
• Information We Share
• Your Choices
• Access and Correction
• Data Transfers
• How We Protect Personal Information
• Updates To Our Global Privacy Notice
• How To Contact Us
We may obtain certain personal information (such as your name and contact details) when you choose to provide them through our Site. The types of information we may obtain include:
• Contact information (such as name, postal address, email address, and mobile or other phone number);
• payment information (such as payment card number, expiration date, delivery address, and billing address); and
• content you may provide (for example, when you complete our On-line Contact Form).
We may use the information we obtain through the Site to:
• Offer and provide products and services to you;
• Communicate with you about, and administer your participation in, surveys, events, programs, promotions and other offers;
• Display content on our Site;
• Respond to and communicate with you about your inquiries and requests and provide information you request;
• Register your purchased products and provide product and service support; Process claims we receive in connection with our products and services;
• Operate, evaluate and improve our business (including developing new products and services; enhancing and improving our services; managing our communications; analyzing our products; performing data analytics; and performing accounting, auditing, billing reconciliation and collection activities and other internal functions);
• Perform data analysis and other analyses and processing (including market and consumer research, trend analysis, financial analysis, anonymization, encryption and tokenization of personal information);
• Protect against, identify and prevent fraud and other criminal activity, claims and other liabilities;
• Comply with and enforce applicable legal requirements, relevant industry standards and our policies;
• Promote our products and services
In addition, we use information collected on-line through cookies, web beacons and other automated means for purposes such as (i) customizing our users’ visits to our Site, (ii) delivering content (including advertising) tailored to our users’ interests and the manner in which our users browse our Site, and (iii) managing our business. We also use this information to help diagnose technical and service problems, administer our Site, identify users of our Site, and gather demographic information about our users.
On the Site, we may collect information about your on-line activities for use in providing you with advertising about products and services tailored to your individual interests.
We also reserve the right to transfer personal information we have about you in the event we sell or transfer all or a portion of our business or assets (including in the event of a reorganization, dissolution or liquidation).
We offer you certain choices in connection with the personal information we collect from you, such as how we use the information and how we communicate with you. To update your preferences, ask us to remove your information from our mailing lists or submit a request, please contact us as specified in the How to Contact Us section of this Privacy Notice.
To the extent provided by the law of your jurisdiction, you may (i) have the right to access certain personal information we maintain about you and obtain a copy of that information, (ii) update or correct inaccuracies in that information, (iii) object to our use of your personal information, and (iv) block or delete your personal information from our database. To exercise these rights, please contact us as indicated in the How To Contact Us section of this Privacy Notice. To help protect your privacy and maintain security, we may take steps to verify your identity before granting you access to the information.
We will not transfer the personal information you collected through this site to countries other than the country where the information was collected.
We maintain administrative, technical and physical safeguards designed to protect the personal information you provide from accidental, illegal or unauthorized destruction, loss, change, access, disclosure or use.
This privacy notice may be periodically renewed without notice to customers in order to reflect changes in our personal information practices. We will post notable notices on this site to notify us of important changes regarding our privacy and will inform you at the beginning of the latest notice in which the notice has been updated.
If you have any questions or comments about this personal information protection,
Please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org